Pork ribs with Tabasco® Sweet Chipotle & Cola Sauce
Serves 4 | prep 5 minutes, plus 2 hours marinating time | total time
- 2 x 480g packs pork ribs
- 1 x 280g bottle Tabasco® Sweet Chipotle & Cola Sauce
- 1 x 100g pack watercress, spinach and rocket salad
- Place the ribs in a large shallow dish, pour over 3/4 of the bottle of sauce. Cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 and half hours (preferably overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Place the ribs in a large roasting dish and cover with foil. Cook for 50 minutes, basting the ribs half way through.
- Remove from the oven. Remove the foil and pour the remaining sauce over the ribs then return to the oven to cook for a further 15 minutes. Serve with the salad.