Serves 2 | prep 10 minutes | total time
- 2 English muffins
- a knob of butter, for spreading
- a few slices of Scottish smoked salmon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 x jar ready-made hollandaise sauce
- 1 tbsp of chives, freshly chopped
- Split two English muffins, toast and butter them.
- Poach 4 large eggs.
- Lay a slice or two of Taste the Difference Scottish smoked salmon on each toasted and buttered muffin half and top with a poached egg and a spoonful of warm ready-made hollandaise sauce.
- Sprinkle with snipped chives. Serve piping hot.