Sweet banana and spice crumpets
Serves 2 | prep 10 minutes | total time
- 70g mascarpone
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 Warburtons giant crumpets, toasted
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp grated nutmeg
- In a bowl, beat together the mascarpone and icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spread the mascarpone mixture over the toasted crumpets then pile the banana slices on top. Sprinkle over the cinnamon and nutmeg and dust with more icing sugar.