Easy Malteser chocolate ice cream
Makes 12 scoops | total time
- 1 x 397g tin condensed milk
- 50g cocoa powder, sifted
- 600ml double cream
- 2 x 37g bags Maltesers, roughly crushed, plus extra to serve
- Pour the condensed milk into a mixing bowl and beat in the cocoa powder until smooth.
- Whip the double cream to soft peaks and fold into the chocolatey condensed milk. Stir in the crushed Maltesers and scrape the mixture into a shallow lidded container. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until solid.
- Transfer the ice cream to the fridge to soften for at least 30 minutes, to make it easier to scoop.
- Serve drizzled with chocolate sauce and scattered with extra crushed Maltesers.
Condensed milk gives this super-easy no-churn ice cream a wonderfully velvety texture.