Honey & mustard glazed sausages
Serves 6 as a nibble | prep 10 mins | total time
- 18 good quality cocktail sausages
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the grill. Lay the sausages out in rows on a board and thread 2 parallel skewers through each row to hold them together – this makes turning them during cooking much easier. Transfer to a baking tray and grill for 3-4 minutes either side until lightly browned.
- Mix the honey, mustard and rosemary together then drizzle half over the sausages. Grill for 2 minutes until caramelised, then turn over, drizzle with the rest of the mixture and cook for another 2 minutes. Cool slightly before eating, as the honey glaze is very hot.
Everyone loves a sticky sausage – these are great party food.