Overnight coconut oats
Serves 2 | prep 10 mins | total time
- 60g whole rolled chunky oats
- 200ml coconut milk
- a pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 1 apple, eg Braeburn, cored and coarsely grated
- 2-3 tbsp apple juice
- 75g raspberries
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 15g coconut flakes, toasted
The oats keep for 2-3 days in the fridge in a lidded container.
- The night before you want to eat them, mix the oats, coconut milk, cinnamon and grated pear and apple together with a small pinch of salt in a lidded container. Store overnight in the fridge to soak and soften.
- To serve, stir the apple juice into the oats to loosen the mixture and divide between two bowls. Top with the raspberries, pomegranate seeds and toasted coconut to serve.