Win a glamping and ticket package for Porthleven Food Festival
Porthleven Food Festival is one of Cornwall’s favourite weekends. Taking place beside the sea in the beautiful Cornish harbour of Porthleven, the Festival brings together more than 40,000 visitors, top chefs, street food stalls, music, local food markets and family fun by day. At night there’s music, dancing and fireworks and a real party atmosphere across multiple venues. The 2019 Festival will take place from April 26-28 – find out more about the event at porthlevenfoodfestival.com
This year we’ve teamed up with Arc Live, the festival’s organisers, and Shire Huts to offer two lucky readers the full Porthleven Food Festival glamping experience. Shire Huts are the ultimate glamping experience, and come fully furnished – think beds with comfy foam mattresses, sheets and cushions, lighting, heating, electrics, coat hooks, a bin, a mirror, bunting, bespoke stools, welly stands and lockable doors. Find out more at theshirehuts.com
We have two prizes on offer, each worth £300 and consisting of:
• A two-berth Shire Hut for all three nights of the event
• A pair of Porthleven Food Festival Gourmet tickets to access all stages and evening music events
• A cocktail mixing masterclass for two
• A hamper of Cornish food and drink
For your chance to win, complete the form below. Competition closes at 23.59 on 1 March 2019.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Arc Live Ltd (company no. 08975067) whose registered office is at Seathrift, Loe Bar Road, Porthleven TR13 9ER
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Arc Live or members of the Porthleven Food Festival Committee and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 on 1 March 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. There are two prizes to be won, each consisting of one two-berth Shire Hut for the duration of the Festival (Friday evening to Sunday evening); two Gourmet tickets for the Porthleven Food Festival, a cocktail masterclass for two and a hamper of Cornish goods. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. No transport is provided to or from the event and this is the responsibility of the winner. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Winners will each be required to provide a £50 damage deposit to Shire Huts which will be returned provided no damage is done.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.