Win a four-night stay for two in Spain's beautiful Jerte Valley
The Jerte Valley is northeast of Plasencia and separated from La Vera by the Sierra de Tormantos. Tucked into a hillside village, it’s an authentic area of untouched Spanish culture. Most importantly, it’s home to 100% natural Jerte Picota cherries, which are only available for six weeks each year as they follow a seasonal cycle and are hand-picked at exactly the right time. These delicious cherries, grown and harvested with no additives or preservatives, are the perfect healthy summer snack.
One lucky reader will win a trip for two to the Jerte Valley, including accommodation, flights, airport transfer, car hire for the duration and activity options. Before this stay, the winner will experience an evening in Madrid, Spain's bustling, cosmopolitan capital. They will then travel to the Jerte Valley, where activity options include a hiking tour, a 4x4 excursion and a spa package.
For your chance to win, complete the form below. Competition closes at 23.59 on 5 August.
Terms and conditions:
• No cash alternative.
• The prize is a holiday for 2 people to Madrid (one night) and the Jerte Valley (3 nights) on a bed and breakfast basis.
• The prize includes car hire for the duration of the trip with £250 petrol allowance, return flights, return airport transfers, travel insurance and UK departure taxes.
• The winner can choose 2 of the following activities in Madrid: tapas and wine tasting tour; Royal Palace of Madrid tour; walking tour of Madrid with food tasting; flamenco show with dinner or cooking class.
• Also included are a 25-minute wrap and 75-minute massage, with access to the spa facilities at Hotel Balneario Valle del Jerte, Valdastillas (Caceres), plus a choice of 2 of the following activities in the Jerte Valley: canyoning; ½ day hiking tour; 4 x 4 excursion.
• The prize is valid for 12 months but excludes travel over the Christmas and New Year period and bank holidays.
• Minimum age for 25 for car hire.
See full terms and conditions here.