Riviera - Vietnam & Cambodia or cruise around Europe
Discover Vietnam and Cambodia, or cruise around Europe
Vietnam & Cambodia
16 days from only £1,969 per person
Selected departures from June to November 2016 and January to July 2017
Take our escorted tour into the heart of captivating Vietnam and see beautiful Phnom Penh and the ancient city of Angkor in Cambodia.
THE TRIP INCLUDES:
* Return flights from London Heathrow
* Four- and five-star hotel accommodation with breakfast, plus five meals
*A visit to the major sights of Vietnam and Cambodia
* Stay and tour Phnom Penh, once known as the 'Pearl of Asia'
* Visit the city and temples of Cambodia's Angkor Wat
* Tour of Vietnam's capital Hanoi by rickshaw, including Temple of Literature, belle époque villas and Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum
* Cruise on a converted Chinese junk in Halong Bay's outstandingly beautiful limestone archipelago
* Visit the Citadel and Forbidden City in Hue
* Stay in Saigon and visit the Cu-Chi tunnels, a reminder of the US-Vietnam conflict
* Be inspired by the countryside and see buffalo tended by farmers wearing traditional conical hats
* Enjoy a day cruising the Mekong Delta and see unchanged riverside life and enchanting villages
* Escorted by an experienced tour manager.
Europe's finest river cruises
8 days from £1,099 per person or 14 days from £1,699 per person
Selected departures from April to November 2016
The five-star Lord Byron, William Shakespeare, Jane Austen and brand-new Charles Dickens ships all offer superb cuisine and comfortable surroundings. There is a choice of 10 cruises, visiting destinations such as Cologne, Trier, Koblenz, Heidelberg, Strasbourg, Basel, Lucerne, Vienna, Budapest, Amsterdam, Avignon, Arles, Bruges, Paris or Rouen.
THE TRIP INCLUDES:
* Return rail connections on selected dates and cruises from over 50 regional stations, including Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Bristol, Cardiff Birmingham and Nottingham*
* Standard class reserved seat on Eurostar from London St Pancras or flight from a choice of regional airports (at a supplement)
* Beautifully appointed five-star cabins with hotel-standard beds, private bathrooms and river views
* Full board throughout
* A choice of 10 stunning cruises
* Extensive touring programmes
* Escorted by an experienced cruise manager.
How to book
Call 01283 523437 for a brochure
To book, visit sanriviera.co.uk
Holidays organised by and subject to the booking conditions of Riviera Travel, New Manor, 328 Wetmore Road, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire DE14 1SP and are offered subject to availability. ABTA V4744 ATOL 3430 protected.
Prices are per person and based on two people sharing a twin room. Single rooms and options travel insurance available at a supplement. Additional entrance costs may apply. Images used in conjunction with Riviera Travel.
Riviera Travel, ABTA, ATOL and Which?