National Holidays is giving one lucky winner a chance to win a fabulous holiday for two to the romantic Rhine Valley in Germany. Discover the stunning landscape and mesmerising views, plus experience an exciting itinerary.
- Coach travel throughout
- Five nights at the Hotel Kurfürst with dinner, bed and Continental breakfast
- Overnight sailing on board P&O North Sea Ferries in en-suite cabins with dinner and breakfast
- Free bar (beers, wines and soft drinks as advertised on arrival) between 8.30pm and 11pm for five nights
- Excursions to discover the best of the Rhine Valley, including a ride on a cable car to visit Ehrenbreitstein Castle, then a visit to Lahnstein Castle.
Find out more information here.
To enter, fill in the form below. Competition closes 1 May 2017 at 23.59.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years and over.
2. The Rhine Valley Inclusive & Castles is for two people, subject to availability. Accommodation is based on two sharing one room, no single rooms.
3. The winner will be entitled to everything included on the Rhine Valley Inclusive & Castles package as detailed on the National Holidays website, any extra costs incurred by the winner are not included in the prize.
4. The prize winner must be able to join the coach at one of National Holidays pick up points this holiday is travelling from, details on the National Holidays website
5. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of National Holidays, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
6. National Holidays accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize.
7. National Holidays reserves the right to disqualify any entries at any time without prior notice.
8. No responsibility is taken for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
9. The name and town or county of the winner may be published for congratulatory and promotional reasons.
10. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. National Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
12. The competition is governed by English law.