Enjoy a festive day out by steam: save £20 on days out with The Railway Touring Company
What better way to get into the Christmas spirit than a journey in the company of a magnificent historic steam loco? The Railway Touring Company’s festive steam trains, with great destinations and scenic routes, offer a super day out to enjoy with family and friends.
Sainsbury’s magazine has teamed up with The Railway Touring Company to give readers a £20 per person discount, so plan your memorable Christmas treat now.
Steam specials are heading to Edinburgh, York, Lincoln, Bath, Chester, Ludlow and Cardiff where you can enjoy the Christmas lights, explore the sights, top up on your Christmas shopping and join in the fun of Christmas markets and fairs.
Steam locomotives from the golden age of rail travel will haul these vintage trains, with a line up including famous A1 class Tornado, sleek A4 Pacific Union of South Africa, Jubilee Class Leander and Galatea and Princess Coronation Class Duchess of Sutherland.
Treat yourself to Premier Dining and you could enjoy a full English breakfast and four-course dinner silver served at your linen-clad table along the way. Plus, watch out for Father Christmas and his elves who will join some trains with gifts for the children on board! Let The Railway Touring Company know your child’s age as you book.
To choose your heritage rail adventure with The Railway Touring Company please:
* Visit The Railway Touring Company to select your day out from the ‘UK Day Trips’
* Choose from three travel options: Standard, First Class or Premier Dining
* Book online or by phone quoting sainsburysmagazine.co.uk’s special Promotional Code SBY
* Standard - from £99 per person/£303 family – a reserved seat usually at a table for four.
* First – from £159 per person/£471 family – morning coffee with a muffin and afternoon tea or coffee with a cake and a biscuit.
* Premier Dining - from £259 per person/£781 family – a full English breakfast and a four-course dinner silver served at your seat.
For more information, visit railwaytouring.net or call 01553 661500.
Terms and Conditions:
Offer open to Sainsbury’s magazine readers and up to five guests. This £20 per person discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or existing booking. This offer holds no monetary value. The discount applies to UK Day Trips departing before 31 December, 2019, subject to availability and booked by 30 November, 2019.The Railway Touring Company’s Standard Conditions of Booking and Travel apply – see website for details. Code SBY must be quoted at time of booking. A family ticket comprises two adults and two juniors (aged 15 and under). The Railway Touring Company, 14a Tuesday Market Place, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE 30 1JN