Win £2,500 of Virgin Holiday vouchers thanks to Arla Cravendale
Going on holiday this summer? Arla Cravendale stays fresh 21 days unopened*, meaning you can buy before you fly and come home to an unbelievable cuppa.
To enter, complete the form below. Competition closes at 23.59 on August 13.
Terms and conditions for the redemption of the Virgin Holiday vouchers:
• Gift Cards can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services which may vary from time to time. Current suppliers are shown at www.thevirgingiftcard.co.uk. The Virgin Gift Card (TVGC) does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
• Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. If you need to send them to a supplier we strongly recommend that you use a secure service.
• The date to which each gift card is valid is printed on the gift card carrier. The gift card cannot be used after this date.
• Travel/holiday products purchased in exchange for gift cards are only covered by the ABTA financial protection scheme once gift cards have been redeemed against a specific booking.
• Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated gift cards. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the gift card(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons, cards or any other incentive scheme (e.g. Flying Club Air miles).
• The Virgin Gift Card is a trading name of Acorne Ltd, and is used under licence from Virgin Enterprises Ltd, owner of all intellectual property rights, trademarks and copyrights in the Virgin name. The Virgin name may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Virgin Enterprises Ltd. All rights reserved including copyright.
See full terms and conditions here.
*Stays fresh for 7 days opened, and 21 days unopened. Drink before ‘use by’ date.