Stir-fried salmon noodles with spinach
Looking for something that's fast and fresh for supper tonight? Try these salmon noodles – brilliant with chicken or prawns, too. What's your favourite quick midweek supper? We're always looking for inspiration!
Add sliced tenderstem broccoli or sugar snaps for extra crunch
- olive oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped root ginger
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 pak choi, sliced into thin wedges
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, in chunks
- 350-400g straight-to-wok noodles
- 2 handfuls of young-leaf spinach
- soy sauce, to serve
- Heat a little oil in a wok until smoking, then add the ginger and chilli; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the pak choi and the salmon; stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Put the noodles in the wok, separating them as you go; add a dash of water and toss everything together until the noodles are hot.
- Stir through the spinach to wilt.
- Serve in warm bowls with soy sauce on the side.